IELTS Course in Chandigarh - StepUp IELTS
IELTS is the test which assesses the English language ability of people who wants to study or work in the Anglophone countries. This test is divided into four module (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking) in which the language is evaluated. There are two different types of tests Academic and General Training. The listening and speaking of both tests remain same, however, reading and writing parts are different from each other. The total test time is 2 hours 45 minutes.
- Awarded for excellence in IELTS training by 94.3 FM Chandigarh.
- Authorised IELTS coaching centre in Chandigarh by British Council and IDP.
- Highly trained IELTS tutors with 5 years and more experience.
- Our students have achieved 9 Bands in Listening and Reading Modules.
- Expert methodology for IELTS coaching at our institute.
There are 4 sections in this task and there will be four recordings of native English speakers (which can be from any English speaking country), then you have to answer to the questions while listening to the recording.
This task involves 40 questions which examines an extensive range of reading skills which includes reading for main theme or ideas, reading for aspect, skimming or scanning, understanding of logical argument, opinion, attitudes and purposes of an author.
11 to 14 minutes
The speaking components are evaluated upon the use of actual spoken English which includes 3 parts. (Every test is recorded)